New York

Hugo Levasseur hugo.levasseur at mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 14 06:39:03 GMT 2001

Although I m sure all of mourne for the people we lost in tuesday's
events,   (I myself have an IPTV window open onto CNN at all times of
the day-night) not all of want to openly discuss it in the forums we
participate (especially the ones to which this is not directly related).

I respect all of your opinions and I do hope that all of us can somehow
and at some point come to peace with these events.  Instead of arguing
and waring over who should carry a gun and who shouldn t please exchange
sympathies and take this talk to another forum.

Honestly, out of the 100 mail I have to sort in the morning I d rather
not have to sort trough mail I dont ask for.

Thanks