Network problem URGENT!!!

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Oct 30 16:30:05 GMT 2001

You have to learn about firewalls. I don't know if this is ipchains or
iptables, but, it is not too hard either way.
If you are unwilling to learn the nuts and bolts, you'll have to nose around
your system to find some configuration tool for your firewall.
I use vi to edit my firewall rules, and find this is a good way to do it.
Joel