Request reissuance: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Fri Oct 19 06:01:04 GMT 2001

Hi Casey,
I don't have a lot of time right now, but if you will bump the log level up
to 10 in your smb.conf file, and do the following, and send me the log
files, I'll see if I can spot something quickly...  Remember to send the
netbios name of the windows you are trying to connect to, and what os
(win2k, winnt, etc), as well as the actual commands that you are using.
Also send the smb.conf file that is active at the time that you make the
tests.
Like I said, I don't have much time right now, but let me see what I can do!
Don