Error messages to console

public at tobiasly.com public at tobiasly.com
Thu Oct 18 22:24:02 GMT 2001

These messages are coming from smbmount sessions I have active. I guess
that means I start them from the console using 'mount'. So how do I
prevent this? I even changed /sbin/mount.smb to a script that calls
"/usr/bin/smbmount <options> >/dev/null 2>&1" and still the messages
appear.

The smbd and nmbd daemons were started from their respective init.d
scripts.