System process-lost delayed write data

Mark Merner mark.merner at wwoffset.com
Thu Oct 18 09:26:03 GMT 2001

I was have some problems with Samba, after I upgraded from Slackware 4.0
to 8.0. Some of my WinNT4 machines were having errors. The error heading
was "System process-lost delayed write data". Body was"the system was
attempting to transfer file data from buffers to <network share>" etc.
I'm not subscribed to this list, I was searching the archives and saw a
few people with the same problems, but can't seem to find them now.
Anyways the problem is with microsoft. check their KB for Q163401.

Mark