UGH. Samba 2.2.1a, and Win2K roaming profiles

Bill Moran wmoran at iowna.com
Tue Oct 16 14:05:40 GMT 2001

I've no evidence, but I've got some theories and some ideas.
First off, are you doing any user mapping or anything else
in the [global] section that might possibly explain this.
YOu could also crank up the logging level in samba and
peruse the logs to see if it's a bug in W2K.  Perhaps you
can formulate a better workaround when you know more details.

-Bill

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technology technical services