Problems displaying large files on

Dragos dragos.delcea at farmexim.ro
Sun Oct 14 22:36:03 GMT 2001

you need to compile a newer stat on your linux box;
what distribution are you using? redhat 7.1 and suse 7.2 have both an older
stat...
you need at least ver 2.4 (you need to change it a bit, see the sources).
I don'thave a file bigger than 2G to serve to my clients, to tell you how it
behaves (I compiled stat 2.5), but it should work

dragos