Win2K doesn't exec logon script

Steve Snyder swsnyder at home.com
Sun Oct 14 14:32:02 GMT 2001

Actually my needs in a logon script are pretty simple.  I just want to set
the time/date on the local machine and map several shared drives.  A single
script has sufficed in past for Win9x and OS/2 clients, and I hope(d) to
keep it that way for Win2K clients as well.

I'm willing to go the profile route if that is what's needed, but I'd like
to stay with a single logon script for all clients (including Win2K) if at
all possible.

Thanks for the response.