Browsing accros remote subnets

Inaki Sanchez isanchez at unav.es
Thu Oct 11 04:44:05 GMT 2001

You could try to increase nmbd log level, to see if the Local Master Browser at 192.168.3.0 contacts your samba server, the Domain Master Browser for your domain. You should see Local Master announcements from the LMB at 192.168.3.0 followed by NetServerEnums from that Master Browser.

I suppose your clients at 192.168.3.0 are in the same WG as your samba server...

Good luck!

---
Inaki Sanchez
Redes y Comunicaciones