Why do I see share "NOBODY" in list of shares on the server?

Dezider Góra gora at wittmann.sk
Wed Nov 21 10:51:48 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I dunno what I've done wrong, but since I upgraded my Samba 2.2.1a to
2.2.2 (Mandrake 8.0) I can see share called "nobody" in the list of
shares on the server. Even I can't open it ( it asks for the password -
I used guest, my login, root no success )  I can't seem to understand
it. I have no share with this name in the smb.conf so I don't know what
does it mean.
It has the same comment as my "home directories".

Anyone seen this?
thanks

Dezider.