Problem: requested 10000 open files, 1014 are available ??

geoff at centrifugepartners.com geoff at centrifugepartners.com
Wed Nov 21 00:51:04 GMT 2001

don't apologize, I really appreciate the help.

I am running RedHat 7.1, I used to not like redhat, then went to some other
distros, and now I am back, but am thinking about running for the BSD or
slack hills and leaving redhat beind. I am really sick of redhat and
mandrake... and debian scares me. :)

Thanks for the help, ill let you know if I find anything else out.

adios
-geoff