Samba won't allow PC connections

Ben Griffith blgriffi at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Nov 20 07:08:10 GMT 2001

Jerry,

Thanks for the tip, I will work on implementing some of these
alternatives as as soon as I can. I did mess around with security = user
and the map to guest = bad user, but I have not tried the bad password
option. I will also have to check into making the guest user be ftp
instead of nobody.

Thanks,

	--Ben--