Request for information was Help me please! (fwd)]

Gerald (Jerry) Carter jerry at samba.org
Thu Nov 15 06:33:02 GMT 2001

forwarded to samba at samba.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 01:37:39 -0800 (PST)
From: patima kanthong <p_kanthong at yahoo.com>
To: samba-technical at lists.samba.org
Subject: Help me please!

Hello  Samba Team
       Now I study Information Technology at King
Mongkut University of Technology Thonburi <In bangkok
,Thailand>.My project is control printer with samba
server. I would like you to help me ,please. I would
like to know about samba.  How many module of samba?
How work of each module  samba?  Because I must be
doing project finish about samba server and next 7
days I will send my project. I do my project concern
with server and I use samba for server. The project
that develop the samba and add some function such as
keep statistics for each user that order to print ,
billing for each user etc. I would like to know what
is the module that the function of my project suit
for?

Thank you for your attention.
<I would like to appologize because I am not good in
english language>

I look forward to receive your e-mail as soon as
possible. Good Bye.