Share shows up but is not accessible.

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Nov 14 15:05:02 GMT 2001

Just some random ideas.
Try removing the map parameter.
I am no expert on permissions. Maybe /home or user1 have some restriction.
Make sure the execute bit is set on both those directories for others.
You could make the guest user a real user and see if this is a permissions
problem for user ftp.
Maybe there is something about upper case letters that the new linux box is
not handling right.
Joel