smbclient-winpopup-message

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Nov 11 07:57:33 GMT 2001

You could just use smbstatus to see where the user it at the moment.
If you feel like spending the time, you could write a script. There is a
good chance a perl script to do this already exists somewhere. In the docs
(wall.perl), there is a perl script to announce to all clients. You could
likely hack it to announce to just one user.
Joel