smbstatus & connections.tdb

Lewis, Terry {Info~Palo Alto} TERRY.LEWIS at ROCHE.COM
Thu Nov 8 11:55:07 GMT 2001

Hello,

  I fixed this by resetting the group and world permissions to allow read
and
execute access for the directory/usr/local/samba/var.  During installation,
access permissions for this directory were apparently restricted to root
only.

Terry