Please help with winbind setup

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Nov 8 09:21:03 GMT 2001

getent passwd and groups work fine and return the
correct listings.
I double checked the file names and locations and they
are all good.
I ran /sbin/ldconfig (i never knew about this one).
I changed my /etc/pam.d/samba file to look like the one
you gave me below

Still no luck.  It keeps asking for a name and password
and accepts none of them.  I increased the logging
level on smbd and now there are entries in the winbind
and smbd logs but none of them are errors.

Thanks,
VeKTeReX