acl support for RedHat 7.1

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Nov 8 03:43:22 GMT 2001

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Anthony wrote:

> Hi everyone. Can anyone please tell me where I can find the "acl-devel"
> package I've been reading about in the archives of this mailing list? If an
> rpm for RedHat 7.1 exists, that would be awesome. If there's only a
> .tar.gz, that's OK too. Thanx in advance!

There are no packages as such.  You can get the source from:
http://acl.bestbits.at/

Or you can get my src.rpm files from:
http://thor.cantech.net.au/~tony/acl

I use them on my production system.  You still need to patch the kernel
yourself and build/install the RPMS in the right order (see the step-by-step
guide at http://acl.bestbits.at/)

HTH

Yours Tony.

/*