Does Red Hat Samba 2.2.2 RPM support ACLs?

Chris Tooley ctooley at amoa.org
Wed Nov 7 08:26:08 GMT 2001

An easy way to tell would be to grap the SRPM and look at the .spec file
for it.  That should tell you what config options are turned on.  The
RPM from samba.org for 2.2.2 on RedHat 7 didn't have the ACL switch
thrown but it's just a matter of adding that line with the rest of the
--with options in the spec file and recompiling the RPM.

Chris Tooley