Plea for help: Windows/Linux interoperability diffculties

Brad Chapman jabiru_croc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 04:44:14 GMT 2001

Everyone,

	I'm at the last straw. For at least 5 to 6 months I have tried to
get Samba 2.0.6 and Samba 2.0.7 to interoperate with Windows 98, with only
partial success. Whenever a Windows machine does an SMB query of the master
browser on my network, it takes an abysmally long time to respond. Whenever
a Windows machine attempts to print, it becomes unstable and starts crashing.
I'm attaching my smb.conf file for review.

Thanks,

Brad

=====
Brad Chapman