WinXP - Can Join 2.2.2 domain - Not log on

Eelco Vriezekolk eelco at nexus.com.na
Thu Nov 1 21:55:02 GMT 2001

Ted Wisniewski wrote:

> I have tried the "SignorSeal" registry hack I found in the samba 2.2.2
> distribution, however the registry editor refuses to enter it into the registry.

Yes, you need the SignorSeal registry change, but the file contains a small
error. Open it with your favorite text editor, then make sure that the
REGEDIT4 line appears at the top, before any of the comments. It then works.

Regards,
--
Nexus Consultants cc, Eelco Vriezekolk <eelco at nexus.com.na>
Phone:  +264 61 252345     AOL IM: "vriezekolk"