NT/W2K password prompting

Trevor Benson Tbenson at associatedbp.com
Wed May 9 18:31:26 GMT 2001

Normally if your user is actually loggin into the domain, and you are
authorized already.  I think some good spots to start are these settings:

Security =
Domain logons =
Password server =

After I login to my domain of XXXNET with a win98 or win2k machine (logging
into domain, not workstation) I just run a login script like

Net use x: \\xxxserver\share1
Net use p: \\xxxserver\Public

Etc. etc. but it never prompts me because I am logged into my domain already
(my samba is running as PDC as well, but if yours is not the settings above
will allow us to redirect authentication elsewhere)

Thanks,
Trevor