enumprinters

Wim Janssen Wim.Janssen at sci.kun.nl
Wed May 9 10:26:34 GMT 2001

--------
> The "printer drivers download" feature of SAMBA-2.2 is great.
> Thanks to the SAMBA team.
>
> I'm using SAMBA-2.2.0 and everything works fine except one
> command:
>
> $ ./rpcclient sdprint -U root -c 'enumprinters'
> Enter Password:
> rpc_api_pipe: cmd 26 on pipe 703e failed to return data.
> result was NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
> $
>
> I can't say that rpcclient log file is useful for me but
> if you want I can send it.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
> Peter
>
> --

Hello Peter,

I have almost the same problem with "rpcclient tank -U root -c 'adddriver...."
I am running samba-2.2.0 on a Solaris machine (2.6).
If you have any idea what the problem might be please send me an email.

If I run ./rpcclient tank -U root -c 'enumprinters' on a 'small' printcap file
(10- printers) it runs ok if i try a larger printcap file (50+) it fails.

Groet,
Wim.

Wim Janssen                                     Email: wim at sci.kun.nl
Faculteit der Natuurwetenschappen,
Wiskunde en Informatica                         room:  A5014
C&CZ                                            tel:   +31243652744