Has anyone else run into

Trevor Benson Tbenson at associatedbp.com
Mon May 7 21:06:43 GMT 2001

I am pretty familiar with the chkconfig and how the actual directory
structure works with rcx.d. The symlinks are there, the S91smb (being that I
have same priority set as you) is also set in the rc3.d and the ntsysv
already had smb setup to run at boot. It still does not work, but if I alter
the /etc/rc.d/init.d/smb to have the same commands for smb * as smb start,
it works wonderful. Like I said, all other comparisons seem to show it
should work.  Only the layout of the smb file itself seems to be different
from the other scripts to start and stop. Im still at a aloss as to why it
wont start.

Thanks,
Trevor