Help

srames at sify.com srames at sify.com
Wed Mar 28 09:13:53 GMT 2001

Hi Everybody,

Please help me in the bad situation i have now.
I'm explaining my problem.
I installed samba server in RedHat 6.2 with the /opt directory as a share. I am able to access the share from either WinNT or Win98. I can write into the /opt directory. I have somr subdirectories in /opt. Only problem is i couldn't write into the subdirectories in the /opt share. I tried by giving full rights to /opt share and assigned full permissions to the users also. Can anyone tell any solution over this. And is any settings there to give full write permissions to the single share so that we can write into subsequent directories in the share.

Pl advice me what to do in the bad situation.

Thnx
Ramesh.