Samba Printing Problems

Mark Penkower mark at roycenet.com
Wed Mar 7 21:19:58 GMT 2001

I have a number of  print shares ( People accessing them through an NT
Network) working well with samba.  My problem is, some jobs do not print
at all.  I can see them in the /home/printer directory, but they never
get to the printer.

I am pretty sure that this is some sort of time out problem - it has
happened wha there were large jobs ahead of it in another cue to the sam
printer - and it has also happened when a job has taken a long time to
spool.

I'm sure that there is a line that I can add to the smb.cong (specific
printer section) that will increase the time out values.  Please give me
the specific syntax.

Thank you

Mark Penkower