rude

Peter de Groot pdgtech at kalnet.com.au
Wed Mar 7 19:16:42 GMT 2001

Concur ...

I reckon that you need a bunch of how tos, that you can sent
these rude people.

I think that you are a victim of your own success.  Samba
has hit the mainstream, and now you are paying the price :-)

Still ........ I  prefer these messages to those
filled with hypertext ... or worse.... 2 Meg of mime
formatted drivel :-)

Has anybody thanked you recently for providing so much help
on this list ??

Notice the suck up for a windows browsing sniffer program :-P

Cheers

Peter

> > I can't tell you how pissed off I am!!!
>
> [not directed at Carl in any way.  I've just seen (and responded)
> to so many of these types of posts lately it seems]
>
> Why do people feel that posts like this will solicit
> more help?  Sadly enough they invariably do, and we seem
> to be re-inforcing this

              PDG Technical Services Pty Ltd
                      ABN 25077936933
 Peter de Groot                             P.O. Box 10349
  08) 90916817                              Kalgoorlie 6430
 pdgtech at kalnet.com.au                      Western Australia