Printing and Sharing

Nestler, David J. David_Nestler at health.state.ak.us
Tue Mar 6 21:44:07 GMT 2001

Ok, to get the smbclient line to work I typed this

[root at localhost /root]# smbclient //jdph5/i$ -U dnestler
Password:
Domain=[HSSJNUDPH] OS=[Windows NT 4.0] Server=[NT LAN Manager 4.0]
smb: \>

In light of this...for some odd reason I can't get this computer to join the
workgroup I wanted it to, any ideas on where I go to change that?

I'm running redhat 7.0...I ran the printtool program to configure my printer
but when its all set up and I try to print a test page it sends the print
job to local host