printing from Windows NT to SAMBA queue

McEldowney, Michael MMcEldowney at deltaregional.com
Thu Jan 18 22:19:05 GMT 2001

Doing the same NT to Linux move here, but I just set up 100 printers
without any problems, and can print from my NTWS just fine.  Did you use
the Redhat printer configuration tool to set up you printer?  What kind
of printer is it?  Is your smb.conf option "load printers=Yes"?  Is the
path to /etc/printcap correct?  Can you send your smb.conf file so that
I can take a look at it?