a samba server without a printer entry

Jürgen Frank jfrank at lxco.com
Tue Jan 16 13:05:12 GMT 2001

Hi !!

Ok, thanks for all the mails with the tips, but no of them are very
helpfull !!!

So, if I use the "load printers = no" and/or browseable/aviable command
I see a printer folder on the client and I don't find any solution for
this problem. How I can configure a samba system without this printer
folder in the main client window of the server ?

Juergen