Beginners Question

Kenny kenny at hereintown.net
Thu Feb 22 15:22:05 GMT 2001

I wouldn't bother typing this if you hadn't said beginner ... but ... are
you trying to configure via SWAT using a browser on the SAME machine that
SWAT is running on ... or are you trying to use a browser on a different
machine?

Sorry if this question is beneath you ... I'm new to this list and I'm new
to helping folks! {;-)

Kenny

/*
Meaning cannot be found in work or leisure but has to arise out of the
nature of the activity itself.
*/