Problem with compiling

Akim Ziadi Akim.Ziadi at systemsolutions.lu
Thu Feb 22 09:38:12 GMT 2001

Hy,

I want to use samba on my network, i try to install it alpha server 2100 A
running TRU4 unix, but i have error message when i compile it.
when i run ./configure to configure samba for the OS no problem.
but when i run make to create my binary, i have this message:

smbd/statcache.c:196: macro `stat' used with too many (3) args
printing/printfsp.c:72: macro `fstat' used with too many (3) args
smbd/vfs.c:286: macro `stat' used with too many (3) args
smbd/vfs.c:314: macro `stat' used with too many (3) args
smbd/vfs.c:346: macro `stat' used with too many (3) args
smbd/vfs.c:700: macro `stat' used with too many (3) args
smbd/vfs.c:720: macro `stat' used with too many (3) args

and other library olso like open.c .........
how i can resolve the problem

Thanks a lot,

Akim Ziadi
System Engineer
00/352/31/40/40/41
021/379/089

 <<Akim Ziadi.vcf>>

The Information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this Internet email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is  prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advise contained
in this Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in any applicable governing LCI Technology Group
terms of business or client engagement letter.