(no subject)

FREDERICK CHEUNG yfrederick at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 16:15:28 GMT 2001

Hi,
I hope I send to the right news group, if not please advise the correct
email address for Samba 2.0.7.

Thanks.

I am installing Samba 2.0.7 with smbwrapper option.  During the step
"make"   It
gives me the following error.  Is there any additional Solaris patches
required
before I install Samba 2.0.7 to a Solaris 2.7.  Where do I find the
require list
?

Given the following message.  Could anyone point me to the direction to

resolve
it?  Does it means to replace the time.h  and where do I get  the fixes

?
.
.
.
Compiling utils/make_unicodemap.c
Linking bin/make_unicodemap
Compiling smbwrapper/smbsh.c
Compiling smbwrapper/shared.c
Linking bin/smbsh
Compiling smbwrapper/smbw.c with -fpic
Compiling smbwrapper/wrapped.c with -fpic
smbwrapper/wrapped.c:466: conflicting types for `utimes'
/usr/include/sys/time.h:327: previous declaration of `utimes'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `smbwrapper/wrapped.po'
#
.
.
.