Net auth

Martin A. Marques martin at math.unl.edu.ar
Fri Feb 16 19:11:44 GMT 2001

I'm working on a system that would look like this:
3 Linux servers, 1 doing masquerade, the other 2 inside.
2 Windows NT Servers in the private net
1 Windows 3.11 for workgroups in the private net

What I want is to authenticate all passwords on one machine, so the password
would be save on one server, and not diseminated on each machine.
Now I was thinking about doing this with Linux and Samba 2.0.5, but I had
lots of  problems, and it never worked. Then I heard that samba didn't
support yet being a PDS.
So I ask: Is it posible to do what I wrote above with Linux, and how.

Saludos... ;-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.
Martín Marqués			email: 	martin at math.unl.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina		http://math.unl.edu.ar/~martin/
Administrador de sistemas en math.unl.edu.ar