RedHat print filter and smb tools

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Wed Feb 14 16:53:28 GMT 2001

I've been trying to setup access to a printer connected to w2k
machine.  Unsuccessfully so far.

I'm trying various versions of samba binaries (smbclient and co).  But
I need to be able to call the different versions of the binaries.  No
problem from the command line... just edit the path.

But the filter that sends the printing job:
/usr/lib/rhs/rhs-printfilters//master-filter

Must make a call to those tools.  I can't devine out of the script
where this happens so that I can edit the path there.

The comments give no clue... at least not to me.
Anyone here know what section of that RH script calls smbclient?