Can I setup Samba so that file creation date/time is that of the

Oliver Six o.six at cahos.net
Fri Dec 28 08:11:03 GMT 2001

Mark Schubert <Mark.Schubert at cogita.com.au> wrote on 28.12.2001 03:36:10:

>Is it possible to configure Samba (or better still a specific Samba share)
>such that files created by a client inherit the date/time of the server and
>not the client?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mark.

Hi Mark,

how about syncing the clients date and time with the server (net time
\\server /set)?

Ciao Oliver
--
Good programming is 40% experience, 30% skill, 20% RTFM, 10% caffeine, and
5% attention to detail.

Oliver Six, CEO
CAHOS GmbH, Cimbernstr. 51, Germany 81377 Muenchen
Phone +49 89 71 01 93 40,  Fax +49 89 71 01 93 41