Funny Behavior from SQL Cluster

Jonathan Jackson jon.jackson at BANKFIRSTCORP.COM
Thu Dec 13 07:02:05 GMT 2001

Hi All,

   I am new to the group so to start with hi!  Here is my question.  We are
running samba on a sun 6800, pretty standard install, we only have 3
"service" accounts using samba.  We have the following problem, if a process
copies a file to a samba share from a non clustered SQL server, everything
is fine, username and group are owners of the file it creates.  Now the same
process on a clustered SQL box comes across as user nobody and group nobody.
Anyone have any ideas?  I initially thought this may have to do with ACL's
but I removed them and get the same result.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jon