Samba 3.0 Alpha

Hans Rasmussen hans at sbsfor.com
Wed Dec 5 08:45:46 GMT 2001

So far, so good.  Here's a thing though.  I can look through the auth.og and
see that pam_winbindd is authenticating my login, I can also, however, see
my password in plain text, ala...

Dec  5 08:29:01 sbs pam_winbind[9495]: Verify user `DOMAIN+hans' with
password `mypassword'

Also homes doesn't seem to work...

[homes]
   comment = Home Directories
   browseable = no
   writable = yes

With this I can't see my home directory like I used to, I have to change it
to  browseable = yes, and then I get a homes share.  When I enter and leave
that share, then I see my hans share.  After a few minutes, the hans share
evaporates.

Keep coding, thanks

Hans