NetBIOS Aliasing

Barry, Christopher cbarry at infiniconsys.com
Wed Dec 5 08:31:13 GMT 2001

I'm doing this now with msdfs and netbios aliasing. WAY Cool. Total
location abstraction. I'm in the process of writing up a doc about it.
I'll be on vacation in NM USA until tuesday, but I'll try to get back
with you then. I can send you all of my configs to get you going then.
cheers,
-Christopher