ERROR: out of Policy Handles! in Samba 2.0.7

Pedro Rodrigues pmanuel at myrealbox.com
Mon Apr 23 16:38:15 GMT 2001

   Yes, i did apply the registry change to make each TSE
connection go in a different smbd. And it worked. I am
checking with users now to see if they noticed something.
These guys with unix workstations (with Citrix clients)
tend to look at that window with MS Office on it, and if
something happens they think its normal. :)

Pedro

> On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 07:06:03 Pedro Rodrigues wrote:
> >
> >    Hello! Indeed i never observed the problem with
earlier
> > Samba versions. I am studying Samba 2.2.0 and will test
it
> > this week when i have time. But i believe i will wait
for
> > 2.2.1 in the end. My question is if these errors can
affect
> > people on the Terminal Server 4.0 machine in a visible
way.

> Yes. Although I cannot think of a good example right now.
> Are you running each TSE connection on a separate smbd?
>

> Cheers, jerry
>    /\  Gerald (Jerry) Carter
Professional Services
gcarter at valinux.com
jerry at samba.org
jerry at plainjoe.org

>        "...a hundred billion castaways looking for a
home."
>                                 - Sting "Message in a
Bottle" ( 1979 )