Q: Samba on Solaris with MANY users.

Max Ahston qtxmahs at dmn.hf.sw.ericsson.se
Mon Apr 23 09:30:39 GMT 2001

I want to come in contact with administrators on sites with 1000+ of
concurrent users.

Mostly I'm intressted in your experince and problems you might have run
into. There must be some "common" problem (as always with computers) that
I'm hoping I could solve before they happens.

General hints and tips of tuning the systems and Samba.

During the coming months we will move aprox 1500 users into a couple of
Sun E450's running Samba with aprox 1 TB of data.

Sincerely,

Max!

 max.ahston at dmn.hf.sw.ericsson.se  | max at ahston.se
 Ericsson Telecom                  | Tamira Konsult AB