Samba 2.0.7 users not able to map drives

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Tue Sep 26 18:15:27 GMT 2000

Enrico,
I got this output when I had samba, due to an apparent memory leak in
the printing side of things, hog up all the remaining memory on my
machine. We now stop and start our 2.0.7 samba on our Solaris 2.6 boxes
every night to avoid this problem.

Good luck!

--
			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst