Help question

Alex at Avantel Systems alex at avantel.ca
Tue Sep 26 17:19:22 GMT 2000

In the file smb.conf  look for the [printers] section and make sure that =
it
includes the following lines

=09browseable =3D no
=09printable =3D yes
=09guest ok =3D yes

Then restart samba and see if that fixes your problem.  You may also have=
define a "guest" account in the general section of the smb.conf file but =
believe there is a default of ftp( depends on version?) but that user has=
be defined for your system. =20

Good luck

Alex Vandenham
Avantel Systems=20