Change in 2.0.7

Detlef Jockheck detlef at jockheck.de
Tue Sep 19 19:26:56 GMT 2000

Hello,

I've just read your Changes-List for 2.0.7. Now I have a question about
point 5 in your list. Is there a great performance-difference between
2.0.5 and 2.0.7? I actually have the problem that samba could be faster.
I followed all the tuning-tips in the docs. But I have a 3D-CAD
application
(solidworks) that could need every increase in file-transfer speed.
with
the explorer to the local hd is very much faster.

regards
Detlef Jockheck

PS: Excuse my horrible english!
--