Red Hat 6.2 and Samba 2.0.6

Tom Corr tomcorr at sprintmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:36:40 GMT 2000

My previous problem has been resolved.  The Linux/Samba server appears
to be working correctly now.

I now fail on Step 8.  From a Win98 DOS prompt, type "net view \\alpha"
(alpha being my Linux server running Samba).  I get the specified
computer is not receiving requests" message.  Any ideas what could be
causing this?  I can ping my Linux server from that PC, telnet to the
Linux server, and run X on that PC  Although, it did not appear to make
a difference I have added the IP address of my PC to the hosts.allow
file.

Help??