SCO Openserver Problems!

Lawrence Wright lwright at tcd.centrax.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 07:58:46 GMT 2000

Hi,

I'm trying to delete a file on a WFWG based server, using smbclient
(v 2.0.7) on SCO Openserver 5. I can connect to the share OK, and get
and put files, but if I try to delete a file, or list a directory, I
get:

Error: Looping in FIND_NEXT???

However, if I try exactly the same thing from a Linux smbclient (exactly
the same version) it works fine! I have debug output logs if anyone's
interested!

A fix would be appreciated, as at the moment I'm having to upload a
file with one CR in it to overwrite the file at the other end! (I notice
you can't "put" 0 byte files, which is a shame!).

Any help appreciated!

Lawrence.
--
Lawrence Wright,