Problems with Installation

Sherman, Jay JSherman at DainRauscher.com
Mon Oct 30 16:57:28 GMT 2000

That library file is part of the core Solaris shared libraries.  It comes in
the package
SUNWcsl on my Solaris 8 box.  I think you probably already have it, and just
need
to set your LIBPATH and/or LD_LIBRARY_PATH before using samba.  -Jay