Unix Printer for Windows clients

Bill Grzanich organix4 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 17 14:03:46 GMT 2000

Check the Unix permissions on your /var/spool/lpd/hpdj directory. I suspect
it is not allowing writes.  I have my printers pointing to /var/spool/samba
and it looks like this:
drwxrwxrwt    2 root     root         4096 Oct 17 09:00 /var/spool/samba

I hope this helps. (I've been bitten by this one myself.)

Best regards,

-Bill