Insufficient files and memory

Nelson ngcnet at nanet.com.br
Thu Oct 12 01:21:25 GMT 2000

Dear Chris,

I try to use files=250 but it don't work.
With the memory I try Qemm but its freezes the machine all the time.
I will wait for more sugest.
I make a Clipper program to open file by files and it just open 40
files to 60 files.
I can not find the problem , there is not a possibility for this
happen just with me !!!
Somebody help me plaese !!!

TKS

No dia 11/10/2000, 21:12:16, Chris Watt <cnww at chebucto.ns.ca> escreveu o
seguinte sobre o tema Re: Insufficient files and memory: