Plain text file transfer problem

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Wed Nov 22 18:02:46 GMT 2000

Mark,
If you have perl installed on the AIX machine, you can use that to do
the conversion. I have attached a script that I wrote to do the
conversion recursively on html files in a directory that could be
modified to do specific files. Good luck with whatever you decide.

--
			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst